Visits:
Today: 0All time: 8370

Family Ski Offer

Offers: » Family Ski Offer

Hotel “AlexanderSpa, Sport & Ski” 3*+ Bansko

FAMILY SKI OFFER

 

  

 

Packages

Price in euro per room:

      DBL Lux       

Studio Lux      

Apartment with 1 bedroom                                            

 

price for 2 persons

price for 3 persons

price for 3 persons

4 days

220 euro

260 euro

312 euro

5 days

270 euro

320 euro

390 euro

6 days

300 euro

360 euro

440 euro

7 days

330 euro

400 euro

490 euro

Extra day

35 euro

40 euro

50 euro

 !!! In all types of rooms is possible to accommodate one more person on extra bed.

Child from 2 to 13 yearsusing extra bed stays at 7 euro per day. Child from 13 to 17 years on extra bed stays at 10 euro per day.                                     Adults on extra bed stays at 15 euro per day

   Prices include:accommodation, breakfast, use of swimming pool with hot mineral water, sauna, steam room, WiFi,transport to gondola lift, ski room for own equipment,parking, tourist tax and VAT.

    Dinner (optional): €7. Children up to the age of 12 years: €3.5.

 

       Payment: 40% within 7 days of booking, the remaining 60% at the arrival.

   Maximum occupancy:  Double Lux room: 3 persons;Studio Lux: 4 persons: One bedroom apartment: 5 persons;

Hotel "Alexander Spa, Sport & Ski" is situated on 2km. from Bansko, in the direction of Banya . The complex work all seasons, covers an area of 35,000 square meters and includes two hotels- " Piry " and " Alexander ", spa pool with hot mineral water, sauna and steam bath, a modern classic restaurant , tavern , barbecue, two lobby bars, a conference room, an outdoor summer pool, two soccer fields, beach volleyball, gym, beautiful gardens, places for recreation, two parking lots, ski storage, WiFi zones and several others. Hotel "Alexander" has 20 double rooms, 30 studios and 20 one-bedroom apartments. All rooms, studios and apartments in both hotels are with modern designer furniture and are equipped with extra beds , plasma TV , cable TV, fridge, TV , WiFi, bathroom with tub and shower, hot mineral water, terrace. The apartments have one or two bedrooms, living room, bedrooms have separate doors and two twin beds that make up a bedroom and the living room has a double sofa bed and possibility for an extra bed. All rooms in the hotel "Alexander" are equipped with kitchens, with possibility of use. The complex offers a variety of spa and treatments, therapies, rehabilitation programs, massages and beauty procedures. For convenience of tourists complex provides regular transport to the ski lift and the center of Bansko in the winter season.    

GPS Coordinates: +41 ° 51 '44.19 ", +23 ° 30' 24.12"

 

 

Hotel "Alexander Spa,Sport and Ski" 3 * + Bansko ; area " Pochivachkata " the road to the village of Banya; www.hotel-alexander.linis.org; e-mails: alexanderhotels@abv.bg; tel: +359-892-099-727 , +359-898-550-554